One of my international leading Banking client is looking for Functional Analyst
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Duration: 12 months
The Functional Analyst will work in a team focused on expanding and enhancing online banking capabilities .
- Support the Product Owner and the entire team in preparing and delivering requirements, specifics and other information or data
- Translate business needs: Create models, diagrams, presentations and other documentations for integration with other systems that support the target audience to understand the business requirements and translate them in IT requirements
- Facilitate communication at team level in order to create consensus on scope, design decisions, and implementation decisions
- Validate requirements: will validate e2e requirements via reviews, walkthroughs, and demo. You will also be key actor in writing & conducting UAT test cases and, in case required, train non-squads stakeholders
- Proactively Identify risks / issues that might affect squad’s overall health
- Set-up business processes and support models for online banking by working closely with IT & Ops teams. This includes writing key operating procedures and working with external vendors to establish service level agreements* Drive regulatory and internal approvals related to online banking by working very closely with Legal, Compliance, Information Security and other
- Previous experience in Wealth Management and in online banking is preferable, but not essential
Slots are limited, interviews are starting in the coming days!
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered send me your CV ASAP. If you know someone that may be interested in this position or considered a good fit please send me their details as soon as you can, so I can get in contact with them.