GCP Architect – Stockholm, Sweden – Remote
GCP Architect – We are looking for an experienced GCP Architect to join one of Europe’s largest and fastest-growing clients in a progressive and innovative international team on a 6+ months contract in Stockholm. Remote work is optional.
- Gather, review, and validate non-functional requirements for PLM platform
- Collaborate with architects / engineers from product vendor & architects / engineers across different technical streams
- Collaborate / jointly define the technical platform specification for all environments including production
- Leverage native GCP resources where appropriate and work with Product Vendor team to include in their roadmap
- Develop a roadmap for a modern technology platform.
- Document and ensure sign off on the technical platform specification.
- Support/build platform environments including ensuring automation wherever appropriate
- Recommend changes to the platform that can improve quality and reduce operational costs of the platform.
- Experience in design and setting up database clusters and administration.
- Establish KPI and build automated release and deployment process progressively.
- Design and develop platform operations procedures and be responsible for Platform Operations at agreed levels
- Investigate and move the PLM platform from virtual machine based deployment to Container-based solutions in the long term.
- 10-15 years of overall IT experience
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in designing, building, and maintaining cloud platforms
- Experience in google cloud platform components with 3rd party product like PLM Platform
- Experience with virtualization, virtual machines, containers/serverless components, VPN, FTP, RDP, Putty, Linux, Windows, Confluence/Jira, SSO, OAuth, SQL & monitoring tools like Nagios, Grafana, Splunk etc
- Proficient in establishing & troubleshooting VPNs2, creating DNS records for servers, create/manage & maintain VPN tunnels.
- Solid understanding of cloud networking and security.
- Experience in designing/developing DevOps processes and orchestration.
- Experience in database setup and administration with preference to MySQL and MongoDB
- Knowledge and experience of agile methods and frameworks like SAFE, SCRUM, KANBAN etc.
- Excellent learning and implementation aptitude for new / unknown technology
- Guide and mentor a team of junior engineers.
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment – Interviews taking place soon.