Hardis Reflex Technical Consultant – Copenhagen, Denmark
Hardis Reflex Technical Consultant – We are looking for an experienced Hardis Reflex Technical Consultant to join one of Europe’s largest and fastest-growing clients in a progressive and innovative international team on a 6+ months contract in Copenhagen. Remote work is optional.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experienced technical consultants with specific knowledge of Hardis Reflex application and is able to make configuration.
- 3+ years of leading large enterprise-scale design & engineering of application implementations with strong knowledge in value chain management (Supply Chain, Warehouse & Logistics) with emphasis on end-to-end fulfillment.
- Supply chain tech experience, in-particular around Warehouse Management (WMS). Order management (OMS) and exposure to both B2B and B2C supply chain fulfillment is a strong benefit.
- Industry exposure to Omni-Channel Retail or FMCG industries is ideal.
- Agile experience i.e. has a good understanding and practical experience with Agile delivery and Lean methodologies.
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment – Interviews taking place soon.