Incident Response and Test Automation Engineer – Zurich, Switzerland
Incident Response and Test Automation Engineer – We are looking for an experienced Test Automation Engineer to join one of Europe’s largest and fastest-growing clients in a progressive and innovative international team on a 6-12+ months contract in Zurich. Remote work is optional.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 3+ years of professional experience in software development and/or test automation development
- Good working knowledge of the following technologies: C# (must), PowerShell scripting, Python, experience with API’s, databases, SQL and GIT (a must), REST/SOAP, Team City and Transporter (a plus)
- Proficiency with either/both:
- Web testing framework tools like Selenium Web Driver, TestStackWhite, or other
- Proficiency with Robotics testing framework tools like Blue Prism RPA or other
- Experience with software packaging and versioning systems (e.g. GIT)
- Troubleshooting issues that may arise from data processing errors (DLP), performance issues, system errors and network traffic issues, manage incidents until closure.
- Ability in finding long-term IT solutions even if you are under pressure due to an IT incident
- Implementing applications to ensure that Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met.
- Experience in working in international environments or abroad, preferably in the financial industry
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- ISTQB Certification(s)
- Experience working with auditors
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent IT experience or another technology-related subject
- Knowledge of integrating applications with:
- Availability monitoring systems
- Audit log collection systems (e.g., Splunk, syslog, MS Sentinel)
- IAM systems (e.g., Active Directory, LDAP, Centrify, etc.)
- Experience in configuring 2 or more of the following
- Microsoft Azure Information Protection/Universal MIP Client Polices.
- M365 Compliance Centre Policiers (e.g., ODLP)
- DLP systems, policies and response rules.
- Experience in building/running onboarding services for users migrating to the new IT solutions
- Experience in Troubleshooting application issues on Windows systems
- Understanding of information security (especially: Data Protection in transit/at rest, Data classification, DLP) both on-prem and in cloud is essential, a depth and breadth of supporting technical knowledge or specialisms is advantageous
- Practical experience in AGILE (including toolchain: Jira, Odyssey)
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment – Interviews taking place soon.