Information Security Engineer
As a preferred supplier to one of our biggest financial organizations, I am seeking an Information Security Engineer in Amsterdam, Netherlands on a Hybrid Permanent working mode once/twice a week onsite.
About the Project
- The Technology & Engineering department has a strategic function within CISO.
- The department consists of other things, the focus areas / capabilities Center of Expertise, Security Strategy, New Security Technology, Security Architecture, Business Development and Vendor Value Enablement.
- Working with my client is one of the best key drivers, you regularly sit at the table with start-ups. You weigh the business and customer interest against any risks every time. If information security is at stake, you sometimes have to say ‘no’ and quickly come up with creative & smart alternatives.
Must Have Skills
- The successful candidate should have at least 5 years of work experience with IT.
- At least 2 years of experience in information security.
- Network and voice knowledge & security e.g. Firewalls, Proxies.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing in Dutch and English.
- Knowledge of IS Risk Management (frameworks) such as NIST, CIS, ISO27K.
- Vulnerability Management.
- Cloud Security with focus on leading cloud services such as AWS, Azure.
- Proven security processes, technologies and architectures such as hardening, patch management, access control, cryptography, communication protocols, windows and linux.
- Application security & security coding (OWASP).
- Information Security professional qualifications such as CISSP, CEH, CISA CISM and CCSK.
My client offers
- A personal development budget of €1,000 per year.
- An annual public transport season ticket;
- A good pension scheme, health Insurance.
- Great and comfortable working environment at home.
- An additional benefit budget of 11%, with which you can buy flexible employment conditions.
About the interview process
- 2 stage interview process – one of which is a personal and the other a technical interview.
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then please don’t delay in sending me your CV 🙂