One of my market leading client is urgently looking for an Infrastructure Architect to join their team in Italy. This is a great opportunity to work in the IT sector with exposure to new technologies and an international environment
- 8+ years proven experience in delivering and supporting enterprise-class services
- Experience designing and delivering Cloud or hybrid based solutions
- Skills in creating technical roadmaps for technologies supported by End users.
- High level understanding of all EUC technology areas, with the ability to conceive an end-to-end IT strategy for an organisation
- Consulting experience in a mix of technologies, including Virtualisation, SCCM, Active Directory, Azure, Office 365 or other End User Computing disciplines (not necessarily all)
- In-depth understanding on how these technologies relate and how to architect an overall solution rather than several individual ones
- Customer focused, confident and articulate with lots of experience in stakeholder meetings and presentations
- Happy to lead/steer customer meetings and presentations and be the authority in the room
- Able to work closely with sales and engineering teams around the globe
- Good presentation and documentation skills
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Limited slots available, Please send me your CV immediately!