Infrastructure Project Manager
As a preferred supplier to one of the biggest clients, I am seeking an Infrastructure Project Manager in Belgium, on a Hybrid working mode of working on a permanent basis.
About the Role
- The successful candidate will be respecting the Agile methodology, ensures that a project impacting a big part of my client’s Organization, is completed on time and within budget, and that the project’s objectives are met.
- You will be accountable for the realization of a project.
- Manage project plan, timescales, delivery milestones and budget based on the architecture and Agile initiative.
- Analyse and propose the best solutions.
- Support the Change Management and Manage the project’s communications with stakeholders, management and project team.
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of assigned team members and provide support and guidance as appropriate as coordinator.
- Manage the User Acceptance testing of the project deliverables with the needed teams.
- Manage the communication, roll-out and after care phase of the project to successfully hand over the deliverables to day-to-day operations teams.
- Mandatory Infra knowledge regarding the Cloud, Windows, Linux and Application migration into the Cloud with new technologies.
- Experience in lead of coordination of projects.
- Experience in Collaboration with multiple Tribes / Squads working in an agile mode.
- Experience/ Knowledge about migration projects of applications.
- A support experience in a help desk is not considered as an infrastructure experience.
- Knowledge of the BNPPF organization and objectives.
- Knowledge of the banking world in general.
- Experience in the specific context of the project (IT Infrastructure).
- Experience in Agile project management methods, processes and tools.
- knowledge of the standards in use in the enterprise.
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then please don’t delay in sending me your CV 🙂