One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a Integration and Automation Tester to join their team in Poland
This is a great opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technologies and an international environment.
What you need:
- 7+ years of professional experience working in Quality roles
- Experience in Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkins
- Previous work experience as a Test Engineer in Linux environment or windows environment(.net).
- Proficiency in SQL and relational database concepts
- Experience in working with agile lifecycle and/or tracking and process management tools
- Experience in batch runs and also experience with selenium grid and integrating with Git & jenkins jobs
- Hands on experience in CI/CD and experience with deployment pipeline using git, Jenkins, TFS, Azure devops
- Experience with Agile and scrum methodology
- Meeting with the product design team in order to bring testing vision.
- Review and ensure the quality and testability of the acceptance criteria present in the Backlog
- Should have experience in writing test scripts following either BDD or TDD
- Should have the experience of integrating with the automation testing tool with the CI/ Cd pipeline
- You have experience with infrastructure and java development.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum DevOps teams is mandatory.
- Experience in manual Testing, functional, integration testing, End User Acceptance testing, create Test plans
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Limited slots available, Please send me your CV immediately!