Hope you keeping yourself safe and healthy. I just wanted to check if you may be looking for a new position, as my client is looking for iOS Developer and I wanted to know whether this would be of interest to you or not?
Position: iOS Developer
Location: FULL remote
Job Type: CONTRACT
- Experience in developing fully featured native iOS apps;
- Proficiency with Swift and familiarity with Combine or other reactive framework.
- Must have a solid knowledge in iOS architecture as well as a good understanding applying design principles and patterns, and best practices. Should be able to define appropriate scenarios to apply patterns such as MVVM, Viper or Clean Architecture.
- Must have technical experience maintaining legacy mobile applications, applying clean code and following SOLID principles.
- Must be able to define whether or not is time to leverage third party libraries
- Vast hands-on experience modularizing and componentizing mobile applications.
- Must clearly understand the importance for the automation-first mindset, and have to be fluent in writing unit and automated tests (including UI) ideally using XCTest/XCUITest;
- Experience with multi-threading, troubleshooting, and performance tuning.
- Solid and hands-on experience working with DevOps, automating build processes (CI) and running source code analysis tools (e.g. SwiftLint);
- Fluency connecting iOS applications to back-end services through webservice
- Experience using Git and branching models.
- Experience working in an Agile environment following SCRUM
- Hands-on experience integrating CI pipelines with App Testing Services such as AppCenter or simillar;
· Hands-on experience with SwiftUI and Combine framework, experience with application integrating legacy UIKit and SwiftUI components in one workflow
Feel Free to send Cv at