Location: Zaventem, Belgium
Duration: 12 months + extention (40 h/w)
Language: French + English
My client is currently looking for IT Architect to support the replacement and migration from the current datacentres to the new ones.
Aim of the progect:
- select the new provider
- define the transition approach
- define the transformation project with the new providers
- identify the prerequisites and the deliverables
- define & follow-up the workload and the involved parties
- create & control the planning of the program, taking into consideration other active projects within the existing architecture
- Technical documentation and preparation of the technical design of the transition/transformation for the clients program.
- Make detailed documentation of the current architecture (detailled network diagrams, detailled systems architecture diagrams)
- Documenting the interconnection between the current data centers and the new data centers
- Define architecture and migration batches (dependencies between applications)
I have limited interview slots available, don’t miss your chance APPLY NOW!