IT Business analyst
One of my market leading clients is urgently looking for an IT Business analyst to join their team in Zurich Switzerland on a Permanent basis, You’ll be working in the Cloudera Big Data Platform providing team in Zurich, closely collaborating with colleagues in Switzerland, India, Manila, Hong Kong and Singapore.
This is a great opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technologies and an international environment.
- Engage with colleagues at all levels to meet business requirements
- Work closely with Product Owner to ensure deliveries are aligned with overall strategy
- Translate business requirements into technical documentation
- Collaborate with technologists to drive delivery within an Agile framework
- Define testing strategies and participate in testing
- Conduct as-is and to-be impact analysis
- Contribute to reduction of all security and operational risks, in line with policies and stand-ards
- Identify opportunities to improve our processes
- Provide L3 support to investigate production problems.
Candidate must have:
- Experience of working within a Hadoop / Cloudera Big Data environment
- Experience with the different Big Data Platform related Services (e.g. Atlas, Knox, HDFS, Yarn, Hive,
- Hue, Ranger, etc.)
- Experience in security and SSO topics ( SSO-Knox, SSO-SAML )
- An understanding of the different data platforms such as Data Warehouses, Data Lakes, Big Data and
- Cloud solutions (especially Azure)
- Ability to translate business requirements into Use Cases and technical requirements
- Inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English, German would also be an advantage.
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks, and projects.
- Further development and professional advancement.
- Friendly and international working environment.
- Competitive salary and various benefits.
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you.
Please send me your CV immediately.