IT Project Manager – Ijmuiden, Netherlands
IT Project Manager – We are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to join one of Europe’s largest and fastest-growing clients in a progressive and innovative international team on a 6+ months contract in Ijmuiden. Remote work is optional from the Netherlands.
- Proven ability to effectively engage with business stakeholders to clarify their business requirements and manage competing priorities.
- Experience in managing Manufacturing/Steel Making/Heavy Industry based IT Projects. Fluent in Dutch Speaking and Writing
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple concurrent projects and project coordinators.
- Experience working with multiple third-party vendors and partners to deliver complex information technology projects and the ability to establish and adhere to strict project timeframes.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, including the ability to influence and drive other team members, and to engage effectively with senior stakeholders.
Good to have:
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, including the ability to influence and drive other team members, and to engage effectively with senior stakeholders.2
- Technical qualifications in a Project Management discipline (PMP or PRINCE2, Agile) are desirable.
- Fundamental knowledge of the ITIL framework and/or service management approaches. ITIL certification preferred.
- Flexible with the ability to handle a variety of tasks and projects independently while escalating appropriately.
- Ability to prioritize work, navigate complexities, manage multiple projects and deliver solutions on tight deadlines
- Strong negotiation and dispute resolution skills.
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment – Interviews taking place soon.