One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a IT Senior Engineer to join their team in Italy.
This is a great opportunity to work with new technologies in an international environment.
What you will do:
- Knowledgeable about current Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Thorough understanding of hardware and peripherals with experience supporting Microsoft operating systems in a networked environment; Windows 7 and above.
- Experience and skill administering enterprise Microsoft SCCM.
- Monitor the tickets for SLA/Quality/Aged Profile/MD tickets/Premium Tickets
- Ensuring all Incidents/Requests are met within the agreed service targets
- Review of any SLA failures
- Responsible for updating the engineer Shift Rota and Holidays/Sickness approval
- Review technical performance by engineer
- Provides coaching to the engineers
- SME for all processes
- IMAC – Supplier/Logistics/Client Advice/Moves Management.
- Ensure discussions and decisions lead toward closure
What you need:
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree.
- Relevant certifications (MCP, CCNA, etc.)
- Experience in customer service
- Proven analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- 4-5 years of technical support or 2 – 3 years’ junior system administrator experience.
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Please send me your CV immediately