One of my market leading client is urgently looking for an IT Software Engineer to join their team in Switzerland (Zurich)
This is a great opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technologies and an international environment
- Design and implement technical solutions for business functionalities by leveraging Azure AI and cognitive resources such as LUIS, QnA Maker and Cognitive Search
- Ensure code and tool conformance and compliance across the team and delivery
- Ensure that the design is consistent with the solution architecture
- Ensure that the solution can be tested and can be easily maintained
- Ensure high code quality
- Work on technical innovation, continuous improvement and apply modern solutions
- Support the full product life-cycle
- Share knowledge, support other team members
- Good knowledge in coding best practices. Strong interest in three or more of these technology stacks: Java, Springboot, Maven, Gitlab, Ansible, Python, PIP and Azure Cloud.
- Basic knowledge in design & development of Web API – REST & RESTless.
- Basic knowledge in CI/CD automation tools using Ansible, gitlab, Maven / pip.
- Familiarity with Scrum/Agile toolset e.g. Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Limited slots available, Please send me your CV immediately!