My client is looking for ITSM Architect – SACM/HAM/SAM/CSDM and I wanted to know whether this would be of interest to you or not?
Job Title: ITSM Architect – SACM/HAM/SAM/CSDM
Job Location : London/ UK
Job : Contract (12months)
Inside IR35 Only
- More focus on process manager in Service Asset & Configuration Management, Hardware Asset Management and Software Asset Management domain.
- Not required developer, should have process-oriented candidate.
- ServiceNow knowledge is mandatory
- Rest as per JD
- Act as Process owner for Service Asset & Configuration Management, Hardware Asset Management and Software Asset Management
- Own the ITSM Foundation Data and CSDM – ensuring they’re fit for purpose for DWS business needs
- SME in ServiceNow capabilities to deliver above processes
- Deliver and drive delivery with vendor recourses to ensure the processes are built, tooling requirements are defined, tested and implemented, training technical teams on process with vendor
- Establish and run a Configuration Board to ensure all technology teams understand the approach to the CMDB, Discovery and Data Model, collaboratively ensure all DWS needs are met as such
Job Duration: 6-12 months