One of my market leading client is urgently looking for an Ivanti DSM Engineer to join their team in Germany.
This is a great opportunity to work with new technologies in an international environment.
What you will do:
- Management and support of Ivanti DSM (Desktop and Server Management) and Thin Clients
- Sound knowledge of DSM generalization and integration with other tools such as SNOW, AVD (Azure virtual desktop), should have the knowledge of developmental work using DSM.
- Software distribution (patches and packages) using Ivanti DSM tool
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line BAU support including resolving P1 and P2 incidents and problem management.
- Discovery, analysis, and planning for deployment of Windows 10, Office 365 major updates and other software wrappers via Ivanti DSM .
- Responsible for documenting the systems, processes, and procedures.
- Coordinate with client – L3 team in resolving and addressing the escalations.
- Coordinate with ALM team for regular update of asset and software inventory onto CMDB.
- Providing full life-cycle service support.
- Automation evangelist.
- Providing out of hours support and on-call cover.
- Ensure that all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and all reporting and reviewing activities to ensure the standards required.
- Support vendor in Hardware selection process
What you need:
- Preferably Ivanti DSM certified
- Scripting Skill (VBScript, PowerShell)
- Knowledge in Azure WVD and Dell Wyse management
- Development/Infrastructure amendments/Integrations to the DSM solution
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Limited slots available, Please send me your CV immediately!