One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a JAMF Admin to join their team in Italy.
This is a great opportunity to work with new technologies in an international environment.
What yo will do:
- Implementation, administration and configuration of JAMF Enterprise environment
- MAC deployment automation architecture, design/migration and troubleshooting
- Contribute to development and ongoing improvement of industry best practices and standards for deploying enterprise MAC technologies
- Evaluate emerging technologies to ensure technical solutions are compatible with the company’s business needs and strategic objectives
- Participate within the Agile Sprints in the Product Management and Engineering organization to ensure quality execution of all OS related changes that will affect the operations and support organization.
- Review and approve all Knowledge Base articles
- Engage and ensure any security changes or initiatives that might have Jamf related impacts are evaluated and reviewed with the IT operations and support organization
What you need:
- 6+ years of prior experience in large enterprise environments supporting Jamf is required.
- Familiarity with all recent releases of macOS (Sierra, High Sierra, Mojave, Catalina, Big sur). (features, patching, etc.)
- Experience using the JAMF Casper Suite tools (Recon, Composer, Remote, Admin)
- Experience in working with third-party engineering level support (Apple, JAMF, various security vendors)
- Knowledge on Apple product to publish iOS app on the Apple App Store
- Jamf 100 certified
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Please send me your CV immediately