As a preferred supplier to one of the biggest clients, I am seeking a Java Developer in London, United Kingdom on a permanent basis.
About the Role
- You will be Engineering the next generation of archiving technology using the wide array of my client’s enterprise tools and platforms available, including Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Contribute to a well-established agile development team, responsible for overall application health from software, hardware, process, compliance related items.
- Works alongside my client’s team of leading business analysts to develop in accordance with Business Requirements and architectural/design requirements.
- Peer review code commits by other members of the development team to ensure code is robust and of high quality.
- Support the creation of product documentation in a fluid and efficient way using automated tools and wiki style platforms.
- Strong understanding of technologies such as Enterprise Java Spring including Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud.
- Strong understanding of Containerization tools and platforms, Redhat Openshift, Kubernetes, Docker, SQL Server 2019, SMTP, SFTP, SSL, BitBucket, Maven, Sonar, CI & CD, JIRA, Confluence, ALM.
- Relevant Financial Services experience.
- Ability to work within an agile framework example Scrum.
- Have a high desire to learn new technologies and implement various solutions in fast paced environments.
- Proven technology experience, continuous hands-on coding exposure, and ability to drive solutions.
- Experience with C#, .NET beneficial but not required to aid in legacy application re-engineering.
My client offers
- Broad range of activities, tasks, and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Great salary and various benefits.
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then please don’t delay in sending me your CV 🙂