One of my market leading client is urgently looking for Java Developer to join their team in The UK.
This is a great opportunity to work in the Banking sector with exposure to new technologies and an international environment
- Engineer the next generation of archiving technology using the wide array of Bank tools and platforms available, including Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Contribute to a well-established agile development team, responsible for overall application health from software, hardware, process, compliance related items
- Works alongside our team of leading business analysts to develop in accordance with Business Requirements and architectural/design requirements.
- Peer review code commits by other members of the development team to ensure code is robust and of high quality
- Support the creation of product documentation in a fluid and efficient way using automated tools and wiki style platforms
- Strong understanding of technologies including
- Enterprise Java
- Spring including Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
- Containerization tools and platforms, Redhat Openshift, Kubernetes, Docker
- SQL Server 2019,
- SMTP, SFTP, SSL
- BitBucket, Maven, Sonar, CI & CD, JIRA, Confluence, ALM
- Relevant Financial Services experience.
- Ability to work within an agile framework e.g. Scrum
- Proven technology experience, continuous hands-on coding exposure, and ability to drive solutions
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Limited slots available, Please send me your CV immediately!