One of the leading international Banks is looking for Java developer to join their twam permanently in Birmingham.
Location: Birmingham, UK (Hybrid 1-2 days in the office weekly)
- Engineer the next generation of archiving technology using the wide array of enterprise tools and platforms available, including Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Contribute to a well-established agile development team, responsible for overall application health from software, hardware, process, compliance related items
- Works alongside our team of leading business analysts to develop in accordance with Business Requirements and architectural/design requirements.
- Peer review code commits by other members of the development team to ensure code is robust and of high quality
- Support the creation of product documentation in a fluid and efficient way using automated tools and wiki style platforms
- Strong understanding of technologies including
- Enterprise Java
- Spring including Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
- Containerization tools and platforms, Redhat Openshift, Kubernetes, Docker
- SQL Server 2019,
- SMTP, SFTP, SSL
- BitBucket, Maven, Sonar, CI & CD, JIRA, Confluence, ALM
- Relevant Financial Services experience.
- Ability to work within an agile framework e.g. Scrum
- Have a high desire to learn new technologies and implement various solutions in fast paced environments
- Proven technology experience, continuous hands-on coding exposure, and ability to drive solutions
- Experience with C# .NET beneficial but not required to aid in legacy application re-engineering
Slots are limited, interviews are starting in the coming days!
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered send me your CV ASAP. If you know someone that may be interested in this position or considered a good fit please send me their details as soon as you can, so I can get in contact with them.