One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a Java Microservices Developer to join their team in Switzerland.
This is a great opportunity to work with new technologies in an international environment.
What you need:
- 5+ years of experience as Java Developer, focusing on Java & Spring, finance sector background a plus
- Experience in technical leadership, leading project teams and setting technical direction
- Experience of building microservices and distributed systems
- Very strong analysis and design skills (domain driven design)
- Test driven development, strong unit and integration testing skills,
- Experience with Hexagonal Architecture / Microservice Development, Cloud Native / Cloud Foundry, Spring Boot
- In depth understanding of standards, methods, techniques, templates as defined by SDLC including working with Git, Continuous Integration & Deployment, Code Review Process
- Able to produce secure, stable and good performing code
- High quality standards on clean code and willing to iteratively making it better with refactoring
- Bachelor or Master’s degree or equivalent with a focus in software engineering
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Please send me your CV immediately