One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a Senior Java Developer to join their team in Germany.
This is a great opportunity to work with new technologies in an international environment.
What you will do:
- Lead the team by example and through hands on technical skills and deliveries and plan delivery timelines, resources and budgets.
- Use your full stack or backend Java experience for designing and developing excellent new and existing applications within a cloud-based high availability architecture.
- Build shared platform architecture across our Merchant Solutions applications, allowing for quicker time to market for new solutions and assist in the adoption of modern engineering practices and design principles across the team, while driving Agile principles.
- Engage with business sponsors and stakeholders on a regular basis to ensure adherence to the business strategy, pro-actively participate in defining ways to meet strategic objectives.
What you need:
- Significant and proven experience in a technology team leadership role and in managing vendor/partner relationships .
- Strong, in-depth, hands-on knowledge of Core Java, Database Technologies (e.g. SQL, Hibernate, NoSQL, MongoDB), micro-service architectures, Kubernetes containerization platforms (GKE, OpenShift).
- Strong experience in cloud based, distributed, highly available and fault tolerant applications as well as experience in building large scale and highly available (REST) API’s with Java – both internal and external.
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Limited slots available, Please send me your CV immediately!