Junior DOC (Microsoft Word File) Engineer
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Type of role: Permanent
My client has a vibrant and culturally diverse environment, in the great step of opening of a new technical hub in Budapest, Hungary marketplace.
My client is looking for people who share their vision: to enhance life through communication. They are offering a challenging position, the chance to grow and expend your knowledge through daily interaction with skilled engineers located all over the world.
- Work with Front Line to handle end to end implementation activities of wireline or wireless (or other technical products).
- Transverse, align the supporting teams to accomplish customer needs.
- Work with subcontractors, chase the daily planning, have weekly planning meetings.
- Convey closely and in a professional manner with other sectors.
- Work with Front Line project manager to solve daily operational issues.
Key Skills/ Qualifications:
- Good understanding of using Office package: Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Experienced in IT Excel macros.
- Pre-emptive individual, able to think ahead and expect blocking points.
- Capability and commitment to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Time management, multi-task oriented, organized.
- What My Client is Offering:
- A professional career in one of the top multinational telecommunication business..
- 12.000 HUF meal budget (szép card).
- Medical assurance at Medicover.
- Monthly Budapest transport season ticket, which costs 10.500 HUF/month, or you can choose the 9 HUF/ km transport budget if you use car.
- Overtime in case of required – paid extra.
- Annual leave days the base annual leave quota is 20 days, but consequently local legislation you can have extra annual allowances because of the ages and if somebody has children.
If you’re interested or looking for your next opportunity, send me your CV now as I have limited interview slots available!