Kotlin Back-end Lead Developer – Remote from Europe
Kotlin Back-end Lead Developer – We are looking for an experienced Kotlin Back-end Lead Developer to join one of Europe’s largest and fastest-growing clients in a progressive and innovative international team on a 6+ months contract fully remote from Europe.
- Kotlin: Ability to write high-quality Kotlin code for backend services and backend microservices.
- Kotlin: interest in system architecture, caching techniques, REST APIs and data modelling.
- Experience with modern web frameworks-Springboot
- You have experience working with relational databases such as Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
- Motivation to become a part of and learn from a team of experienced and passionate developers for web, and backend
Good to have:
- You also have experience with Kubernetes, Rancher and Azure services such as Azure DevOps/ Github actions:
- Java 9/11
- Azure Cloud
- It’s always good to also know frontend technologies such as React or Vue.
- Experience with modern web frameworks Micronaut, Dropwizard, or Rails
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment – Interviews taking place soon.