One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a L2 Network Engineer to join their team in France (Lyon)
This is a great opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technologies and an international environment
- Develops and implements network designs that have high availability and scalability consistent with company needs by assisting technical experts and senior network engineers in setting technical direction;
- Maintains and improves network stability by upgrading existing network infrastructure
- Provides support for network infrastructure problems by monitoring the team’s support queue; troubleshooting and diagnosing problems.
- Oversees enhancements and changes to the network environment by involving senior team members and suppliers in enhancement opportunities
- Strong experience in build and supporting multi-Data center network infrastructure
- Collaborate cross functional teams of Network and Security Architects, Server and Platform Engineers, and Data Center Operations
- Routing & Switching architecture, design of large-scale networks
- Experience of installation, configuration & troubleshooting of Routers, Switches and Firewalls from different OEMs (Cisco, Checkpoint, Fortinet).
- Experience of upgrade Routers, Switches and Firewalls from different OEMs (Cisco, Checkpoint, Fortinet).
- Highly proficient and have extensive experience with IPSEC, IGP, MPLS, BGP, IPVPN, and TPC/IP technologies
- Extensive experience with Cisco IOS-XR, IOS-XE, NX-OS administration
- In-depth knowledge of BGP, Segment Routing, ISIS ,Cisco IOS, MPLS and OSPF and Nexus Environment
- Design, plan, configure, test, and implement service provider edge network
- Ability to diagnose complex network problems and find the root cause
- French (read, write, talk) – B2-C1 level
- English (read, write, talk) – B2 level
- Cisco Catalyst & Nexus (NX-OS , ACI)
- Working knowledge of a scripting language like Python
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Limited slots available, Please send me your CV immediately!