One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a L2 Product Support to join their team in Germany (Berlin)
This is a great opportunity to work in the Banking sector with exposure to new technologies and an international environment
- L2 production support role
- Should have financial services background
- Should have business analysis skills and deep knowledge about batch jobs
- Should have experience in job scheduling (Control-m, Autosys, UC4) . This involves job scheduling, monitoring, trouble shooting for Eod/Eom jobs.
- Candidate also should have troubleshooting skills which involves checking at logs, identifying issues and escalate accordingly.
- Should have exposure in Incident management tools like Service now ,Jira and their flow.
- Candidate should be fluent in both German and English languages
- Open Shift technology
- who has several years of Avaloq experience with batch jobs and Openshift
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Limited slots available, Please send me your CV immediately!