One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a Lead Cloud Developer to join their team in Birmingham, UK.
This is a great opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technologies and an international environment.
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Your key responsibilities
- Design and development of functionality within the existing Power Retrieval product set
- Testing and quality assurance of your code to ensure minimal defects at source
- Use of appropriate source control and CI/CD frameworks
- Troubleshooting of issues in testing and other environments to resolve defects
- Contribution as a feature team member to the long term development of the product
Your skills and experience
- You should have 6+ years’ experience with solving challenging software production problems
- Strong Experience in .Net Core, C#, building Microservices, Cloud Development (GCP/Azure/AWS), API Development (nice to have Python experience)
- Good in solving problems, troubleshooting skills and software design patterns
- Good experience in performance optimization and security enhancement
- Continuously strive to improve architectural standards and code quality (clean code principles)
- Good working experience in containerization tools such as docker
- Good working experience with Unit tests, Integration tests and System tests
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Please send me your CV immediately, along with a short motivation about what you would bring to the team and why you believe you are the right fit for this position and would like to join us.