Lead Quality Analyst
One of my market leading clients is looking for a Lead Quality Analyst to join their team in Frankfurt Germany on a Permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to work in an IT industry where you will become a member of the global Rollout & Operate team.
- Profound knowledge and practical experience in planning, preparing, executing, and documenting test cases.
- Proven track in test automation using BDD oriented frameworks based on Cucumber and Selenium.
- Basic experience in JAVA, Cucumber, Selenium and or Cypress, Gitlab for version control.
- Testing ability to find, appropriately describe, and communicate defects to defect management and to stakeholders within the agile team.
- Good experience in working in Scrum teams.
- Good knowledge of agile software development methods and tools.
- Good understanding of test-related risks and issues and the ability to suggest and take appropriate mitigation actions.
- Very good German skills are required to ensure flawless communication in the involved Product management areas.
- understand Core Bank interfaces and documentation available in German.
- Being able to guide the development team in different labels and translations, and spot any mistakes right away.
- Being able to conduct research on functionalities only available in German.
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks, and projects.
- Further development and professional advancement.
- Friendly and international working environment.
- Great salary and various benefits.
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you.
Please send me your CV immediately.