Linux Consultant (L3)
I am currently looking for a Linux Consultant (L3) to join my client’s team all over Belgium on a Permanent basis.
About the role
- As Solaris/Veritas Administrator, you are responsible for installation, implementation, customization, operation, recovery and performance tuning with proven knowledge of the fundamental concepts and technologies associated with Solaris Operating Systems.
- Managing User, Package, Patch and Swap Management in Linux and Solaris environments.
- Configuring and administering Solaris Zones and Containers on Sun Solaris 10 operating system.
- Installation and configuration of HA environment using Sun or Veritas Cluster.
- Configuration and administration of Sun and Veritas logical volume manager.
- Installing and Maintaining Solaris Jumpstart environment, Patch and Package administration, Printer Administration.
- Writing shell scripts to accomplish day to day system administration task.
- Configuring and supporting domain on Sun Fire Servers.
- Troubleshooting hardware and Operating system related issue.
- Experience in System Fault Tolerance Design, Business continuity and Disaster recovery planning.
- Experience with creating and managing storage infrastructures with ZFS and Veritas Info scale, including VCS clustering.
- Troubleshooting capabilities of complex outage and performance-management/tuning issues is needed.
- Knowledge and experience of reviewing user requests around user access management, sudo privileges, and security compliance exceptions.
- Familiarity of identifying and creating automation possibilities and capabilities with development.
- Configure and troubleshoot LVM related issues like creating, resizing, extending the Volume groups and logical volumes.
- Working knowledge on different file systems like EXT3, EXT4XFS.
- Patching administration in Linux servers, Veritas , Zones and LDOMS in Solaris 10/11.
- Worked on root disk mirror, disk replacement and patching in SVM, LDOM and VxVM.
- Experience in replacing the faulted parts like: Hard disk, DIMM, CPU FAN and Motherboard.
- Configuring Unix Security baseline/Vulnerabilities.
- To adhere to quality standards (voice and accent, Tech Monitoring), regulatory requirements and company policies.
- managing multiple tasks and responsibilities surrounding the server operations.
- Worked on Service management facility (SMF).
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks, and projects.
- Further development and professional advancement.
- Friendly and international working environment.
- Great salary and various benefits
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous Great salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then please don’t delay in sending me your CV 🙂