One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a Linux Consultant to join their team in Belgium.
This is a great opportunity to work with new technologies in an international environment.
What you will do:
- Managing User, Package, Patch and Swap Management in Linux and Solaris environments.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining Sun Servers (Solaris 9/10/11). · Proficiency in supporting various sun hardware
- Configuring and administering Solaris Zones and Containers on Sun Solaris 10 operating system. · Sun Virtualization, LDOM & Server Sizing. ·
- Installation and configuration of HA environment using Sun or Veritas Cluster. · Configuration and administration of Sun and Veritas logical volume manager. ·
- Installing and Maintaining Solaris Jumpstart environment, Patch and Package administration, Printer Administration. ·
- Writing shell scripts to accomplish day to day system administration task. · Configuring and supporting domain on Sun Fire Servers. ·
- Troubleshooting Hardware and Operating system related issue. · Capacity planning and fine tune system for optimal performance.
- Configuring Unix Security baseline. · Troubleshooting Hardware and Operating system related issue. · Experience in System Fault Tolerance Design, Business continuity and Disaster recovery planning.
What you need:
- Experience with creating and managing storage infrastructures with ZFS and Veritas Info scale, including VCS clustering.
- Troubleshooting capabilities of complex outage and performance-management/tuning issues is needed.
- Knowledge and experience of reviewing user requests around user access management,
- sudo privileges, and security compliance exceptions.
- Configure and troubleshoot LVM related issues like – creating, resizing, extending the Volume groups and logical volumes.
- Working knowledge on different file systems like EXT3, EXT4XFS.
- Patching administration in Linux servers, Veritas , Zones and LDOMS in Solaris 10/11.
- Worked on root disk mirror, disk replacement and patching in SVM, LDOM and VxVM.
- Experience in replacing the faulted parts like: Hard disk, DIMM, CPU FAN and Motherboard.
- Configuring Unix Security baseline/Vulnerabilities .
- Troubleshooting Hardware and Operating system related issue. ·
- Experience in System Fault Tolerance Design, Business continuity and Disaster recovery planning
- Worked on Service management facility (SMF).
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Limited slots available, Please send me your CV immediately!