Linux DevOps Engineer
For one globally leading financial client in the Netherlands, I am urgently looking for a Linux DevOps Engineer.
Contract: 6 – 12 months
- Ensure the platform is adequately managed and fit for purpose and use by different teams for different purposes, including Data refreshes, projects and testing.
- Create and maintain dashboards/alerting/tools for monitoring, testing and automate manual activities.
- Assist the team in required tasks like collecting logs for investigation, doing checks after changes/patches etc.
- Doing patching (mainly LINUX) and using automated continuous delivery pipeline (ADO) to do software releases.
- Work on Risk related controls such as Security Monitoring, Identity and Access Management, Change Management, Platform Security and more.
- Proven LINUX skills/housekeeping.
- Good knowledge of Networks, Pipeline automation, Azure DevOps, Git, Scripting, Risk Management, Setting up monitoring.
- Experience in systems- and application management and preferably also with outsourced applications.
- Excellent team player who has a focus on aligning personal tasks with overall team objectives.
I have limited interview slots available, don’t miss your chance, APPLY NOW!
Job Duration: 6-12 Months