My client is looking for Linux Engineer, and I wanted to know whether this would be of interest to you or not?
Job Title: : Linux Engineer
Job Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands (Hybrid)
Duration: 6+ months
- Linux professional with good communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Solid experience as a Linux developer or equivalent within a high tech, enterprise environment
- Scripting languages such as Python, Bash
- Software design experience with C or C++
- Experience with automated testing tools and techniques (Robot Framework)
- Knowledge of continuous delivery process and technologies (GIT, Jenkins, Ansible, Jira)
- Experience in working with configuration management systems (e.g. GIT, Artifactory).
- Experience in creating high level designs and writing documentation.
- Experience with hardware architectures like x86, PPC, GPU
- Working in Agile environment (Scrum/SAFe, MVP thinking)
- Linux virtualizations and automation techniques: Docker, VMWare, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, Kubernetes
- Experience in installation, configuration, and maintenance Linux operating systems
Interviews can be scheduled within 2-3 days upon submission, offering a July/August start. Please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
Job Skill: Ansible, bash, Docker, Git, Jenkins, Jira, Kubernetes, Linux, python, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, VMware