Not sure if this is good timing, we are working with a leading consultancy based in Belgium region. The ideal candidate should have experience in the below tech stack.
This is a 6-12 Month freelance position, mostly onsite with 1 day a week remote working.Main Functions:
He will be responsible to:
- Install and configure Red Hat software products.
- Develop and maintain automation scripts using Ansible/Python for configuration management
- Maintain and update Red Hat products Infrastructure
- Acknowledge, troubleshoot and resolve tickets that are assigned to the team in a correct way.
- Escalate incidents internally or to 3rd party partners when required.
- Participate, on a punctual basis, on specific projects related to his/her specialty.
- Installs and configures servers with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OS and system components;
- Maintains and adapts the configuration of server software and system components lifecycle Management;
- Leverages Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform whenever and wherever possible;
- Designs and implements Red Hat solutions
- Hands-on knowledge about Red Hat Ceph Storage is a plus;
- Maintains and monitors the infrastructure: Incident resolution, Problem resolution;
- Troubleshooting, co-ordination with third party suppliers as well as with the central IT department of the customer;
- Advises the project team and eu-LISA in areas such as capacity management;
- Contingency planning, environment planning, configuration management and other relevant tasks related to the role;
- Maintains the relevant documents/manuals describing the system and its infrastructure;
- Gives training to eu-LISA 1st and 2nd line support about subject matters in scope;
Provides input to organize and to hold knowledge transfer sessions;
- Participates in standby 7×24 (1 week per month);
- Provides input for Incidents/Problems/Defects post closure analysis to the LIA Incident/Problem Manager and/or the Technical Team Leader;
- Uses Vmware vSphere and vCenter knowledge and experience.
Bachelor or University degree in IT or equivalent by valid professional IT certifications in the domain of administration/operations of Linux systems
Job Duration: 6-12 Months