One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a Linux System Engineer to join their team in Belgium. This is a great opportunity to work in the IT sector with exposure to new technologies and an international environment
- Assist and support our IT clients to integrate their applications on the Linux platforms by respecting and applying the clients engineering and architecture rules and procedures and align these to the engineering and process rules.
- Assure the correct application of the clients procedures in demand, incident, problem, change, security and release management
- Work with our stakeholders and infra-teams to understand their needs, priorities and constraints in terms of server and application delivery
- Discuss the automation possibilities with the various group partners, negotiate with them what automation services can be available for the clients
- Support the existing Linux & Unix platforms & systems
- Support the evolution to the cloud systems of our Linux infra
- Linux experience
- RHEL sysadmin in a large enterprise IT environment
- Ansible Tower
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Limited slots available, Please send me your CV immediately!