One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a Linux Operator to join their team in Switzerland.
This is a great opportunity to work with new technologies in an international environment.
- SME is responsible for Incident, Change, Problem, Knowledge, Availability and Capacity Management for Linux operating system.
- Manage L2/L3 production/project support activities.
- Responsible for script development/ update in different scripting (Shell, Python, Perl, Ruby).
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring team members.
- Work on flexible working hours including weekends.
- Involved in Routine Operational support and troubleshooting.
- Should have experience in Monitoring, Incident & Change Management.
- Knowledge of ITIL or equivalent processes (Incident, Change Process and Problem Management) is a must.
- Expert level experience in Linux and its related sub-components.
- Should have experience in file-system management
- Should have experience in hardware troubleshooting.
- Should have experience in network management and security
- Unix / Linux OS management, support and troubleshooting.
- Should have experience with performance management and tuning (Grafana, Zabbix, Splunk).
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Please send me your CV immediately