Market Field Service Manager (Danish & English speaker)
One of my arket leading clients is urgently looking for a Market Field Service Manager (Danish and English speaker) to join their team in Copenhagen, Denmark.
This is a great opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technologies and an international environment.
- 15-20 years of Field service management, preferably in managing food and drink processing conglomerate corporation accounts.
- Experience in handling customers in Weekly/Daily/Monthly/Quarterly Review meetings
- Experience in managing Field Support tools, Build management, Server room support, EUC and User Service management functions.
- Enabling high-level performance benchmarks for access devices, such as PCs, laptops, and mobiles.
- Monitoring and managing desktop support, IT services desk, and VIP support functions to ensure optimal service
- Capable of converting DSAT into CSAT
- Recommending methods of improvement and seeing that actions are implemented on time for service delivery upgrades
- Providing technology support for corporate conferencing and ensuring the ready availability of meeting room resources, such as presentation software and audio-visual systems
- Proficiency in leading both physical and virtual teams
- Experience in dealing with third party-provided services
- Taking ownership of critical incidents, coordinating with resolution parties, and establishing effective communication between stakeholders for post-incident reviews.
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks, and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you.
Please send me your CV immediately.