MES Functional Consultant
An international organisation is urgently seeking for a MES Business Analyst for a long term project based in the heart of Lebekke.
The MES Business Analyst will be Responsibilities for the following:
- You will be part of the corporate digital development team.
- To support the rollout of the smart factory project, prior experience coordinating the implementation of industrial IT / MES (Manufacturing Execution System) and/or historian systems.
- You will be responsible to assist the lead Analyst on the project from design to delivery to the end-users and take ownership of the deliverables defined in the project charter.
- Tasks include writing the design specification, gathering input and validating the deliverables with all stakeholders, coordinating the integrators for the automation and MES application delivery, supporting the FAT testing, training end users and coordinating after-care support.
- You will support in improvement of the MES layer 1&2 standard and project delivery method.
- The goal is to deliver an application that helps the factories to gain insight in the manufacturing process in order to help improve productivity, reduce downtime, increase throughput and reduce costs. To achieve this you will be a part of a multifunctional project team of IT/network, MES, Automation, continuous improvement and production experts.
- Data analytics are crucial to better understand critical business insights. You will support in setting up internal reporting and analysis tools. Depending on the complexity this could be internal developed reports or with the support of external contractors based on requirements you will help define.
The MES Business Analyst will ideally have the following skills and expertise:
● Results-oriented team player and you will moderate the various parties involved (customers, users, suppliers and contractors).
● Thinking in a process oriented and analytical way. Experience in the manufacturing or process industry (food&beverage, pharma, chemical) is a plus.
● Knowledge of SQL and databases is required
● Experience with digital transformation or MES projects is required.
● Experience in process automation (PLC/Scada) is considered a must.
● Experience with Wonderware (Archestra, Intouch, System Platform, Skelta Workflow, Historian) is required
If this opportunity seems like a good fit, apply to this position immediately to avoid disappointment.
Job Reference: KL-6616-NL