Microsoft 365 Engineer – German speaking – contract opportunity
Fantastic opportunity for a German speaking M365 SME for a leading IT Solutions Provider. You will be on-boarding clients who have taken up Microsoft 365 products helping them get the most out of them and providing technical support.
- Assessing customer environments, networks, and software to identify the actions needed for a smooth and
- efficient cloud onboarding and migration (where applicable).
- Engaging deep Microsoft subject matter experts to work with customers as needed.
- Leading with an identity driven security approach based on Microsoft best practices.
- Defining and driving the execution of remediation plans together with the customer’s ITDMs and BDMs
- Lead the enablement of the M365 services and delivering governance best practices
- Ensuring all migration prerequisites are satisfied in a timely manner to guarantee a successful velocity migration
- Serving as technical advisers and owning the resolution of issues that arise during the onboarding phases.
- Maintaining a strong working & technical knowledge of the M365 services, taking ownership for driving service improvements
For this position you need to have the following skills/experience:
- You must be able to converse in German to business level as clients are German speaking Broad Microsoft 365 EXO / EMS / Windows 10 / Office Pro Plus technical experience, with strong knowledge of Office 365 architecture.
- Possess a broad knowledge of Intune or any other mobile device management software
- Understanding and ability to describe the key attributes of core cloud concepts (Paas, SaaS, IaaS) and how Microsoft’s offerings (M365/Azure) align
- Be able to clearly articulate Microsoft cloud identity (cloud only/hybrid) and authentication options