We are currently working with a prestigious real estate company in Antwerp who are looking to recruit a Senior IT Business Analyst to join them in an ERP Migration project.
This is a new role that has been created to work with the business on an ERP Migration Project, they plan to perform this on Microsoft NAV to another ERP solution.
It is essential you have previous recent experience in an ERP migration project and with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
The Responsibilities As a Senior IT Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
* Capturing requirements and working closely with the Project Manager to prepare the case for an ERP migration
* Primary Business Analyst for the ERP migration and configuration function
* Lead requirement gathering workshops, documenting and validating requirements
* Create As is and To Be process mapping
* Organisation of requirements
* Translating and simplifying requirements
* Evaluating tenders
* Create RFPs The Requirements As a Senior IT Business Analyst you will have the following skills and experience:
* Previous experience in an ERP migration project
* At least 5 years experience as a Business Analyst
* SaaS product experience, Microsoft Business Essential and Microsoft Dynamics 365
* Analytical mind-set with the ability to create technical solutions
* Any experience within real estate, property management or hospitality is desirable
If you are an experienced Senior IT Business Analyst with the relevant ERP migration and Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience, please apply with your most recent CV
Business Analyst - Dynamics 365 (F&O)
North London Office (Majority Remote Working) Contract initially for 6 months with scope to extend I am currently recruiting a Business Analyst to support the end to end implementation of MS Dynamics 365 (Finance & Operations).
My client is a global leader within the fast-moving consumer goods industry with an extremely exciting tech landscape. For people wishing to be part of a large-scale transformation, this could be the role for you.
The successful candidate will need to have strong knowledge of MS Dynamics 365 and strong leadership skills. You will be required to the carry out the initial discovery and analysis phases of this project, alongside process mapping, implementation and testing.
A finance background would be beneficial but not necessary. If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV through the link provided.
Please send me you latest CV for immediate consideration.