MuleSoft Specialist – Netherlands
MuleSoft Specialist – We are looking for an experienced MuleSoft Specialist to join one of Europe’s largest and fastest-growing clients in a progressive and innovative international team on a 6+ months contract in Eindhoven. Remote work is optional.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Minimal three years of experience with the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform.
- Experience in an integration environment which has a global scope.
- Extended knowledge about MUnit and test-driven development.
- Being capable of explaining and also designing an API-led architecture.
- Experience with defining logging frameworks with MuleSoft for consumption in external logging tools.
- Strong knowledge about XML/XSD/WSDL/JSON/JSON-Schema/RAML/OAS.
- Strong knowledge about metadata and tools.
- Knowledge about PKI implementations.
- Knowledge about Oauth 2.0 (preferable OpenID Connect) implementations with MuleSoft.
- Hands-on experience with open source and agile development tools such as GitHub.
- Experience designing Mule ESB templates.
- Knowledge of other API management tools like apigee and WSO2 will be added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as a winning team attitude and strong people skills.
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment – Interviews taking place soon.