SQL DBA – Poland
SQL DBA – we are looking for an experienced SQL DBA to join an international client in Poland, Krakow or Wroclaw
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Discretionary company bonus scheme
- Generous referral bonus
- 25 days holiday a year in addition to bank holidays
- Flexi-time (start anywhere between 7.00am and 10.00am), working 2 days a week in the office (Wroclaw and Krakow) and 3 days a week working from home
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Discount Scheme
the ideal SQL DBA will have the following experience:
- Need hands on experience with the installation, configuration of MySQL 5.6,5.7 and 8.X.
- Need experience on MySQL version upgrade and Migration
- Need experiences on MySQL enterprise backup tool (MEB) and MySQL enterprise monitoring tool (MEM ).
- Need experience on MySQL Replication topologies (Master-Slave, Master-Master
- Need good working experience on MySQL performance tuning (Query Level Tuning, Server Level Tuning).
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment
Job Duration: 6-12 Months