Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands (2 days in the office)
Duration: 6-12 months
As a Technical Architect the candidate should be:
- Responsible for setting up new solutions/modules for the .Net core applications.
- Designing and modeling micro services using Domain Driven Design (DDD) principles: Bounded Context, Ubiquitous Language in code, Context Map, Aggregated roots, Entities, Value objects etc.
- Good Knowledge of design patterns like Mediator, Dependency Injection, CQRS, BFF etc.
- Working experience of setting up Clean Architecture.
- Proficient in C#, .NET Core, T-SQL, and SQL Server.
- Preferred technology skills are .Net Core, Node.js, Angular JS
- Working experience of Azure based development: App Services, Cosmos DB (API for Mongo DB), Function Apps, Logic Apps and API Management
- Architect and Design full stack applications using microservices
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Define Solution Approach and create the high-level design document
- Design and implement Azure based solutions
- Enforce technical governance, design, development and monitoring best practices
- Discuss with customer and propose the best solution as per business requirements and NFRs
- Keep track of the evolution of Architecture / Technical debt KPIs, Runtime Performance and recommend actions to improve findings
Slots are limited, interviews are starting in the coming days!
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered send me your CV ASAP. If you know someone that may be interested in this position or considered a good fit please send me their details as soon as you can, so I can get in contact with them.
Job Reference: .Net Architect
Job Duration: 6-12 Months