One of my market leading clients is looking for a .Net Developer to join their team in London United Kingdom on a Permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to work in the IT industry where you will become a member of the global Rollout & Operation Team.
- Working in the .NET middleware team and reporting to the Development Manager.
- You will be implementing sections of functionality or making updates to existing features.
- You will make sure they are delivered on time with the correct approach, and to the standards defined by the development leads.
- Our tech stack includes some of the latest design patterns and tools as well as established tech that needs additional features building on. For example, SQL, NoSQL, caching services, messaging services, C# Windows Services, WebAPI, WCF, WPF, Winforms, Microsoft Orleans, all used to build a groundbreaking platform that has integration to internal and external services.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Existing .NET with C# development experience working on commercial systems.
- Awareness of design patterns and principles.
- A good grounding in C# OOP programming.
- Demonstrable experience of building Web Services, WebAPI and WCF. Database experience, schema design and SQL with MySQL.
- Experience with N-Tier architecture/SOA.
- Knowledge of relevant design patterns.
- Excellent understanding of OOP concepts.
- NoSQL experience also beneficial, as is any knowledge of MS Orleans.
- Any history working with WinForms/WPF is extremely useful
- Expertise in performance optimization.
- Experience of Unit and functional testing is important, not necessarily strict TDD.
- Participate in releases, and/or out of hours on-call availability as needed.
What’s in it for You?
- Great Salary
- Discretionary company bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday a year in addition to bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Discount Scheme
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous Great salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you.
Please send me your CV immediately.