As a preferred supplier to one of the biggest clients, I am seeking a Network Data Specialist (Cisco ACI) on a permanent basis in Sweden.
About the Role
- As Network Specialist you will work with architecture, planning, implementation, troubleshooting and issue resolution of existing and future network infrastructures to deliver best-in-class network performance.
- The infrastructure includes network CISCO-ACI, LAN/WAN (switches, routers).
- The successful candidate will be working on Data Center hands-on work (installation, configuration, commissioning and decommissioning).
- Provide engineering support to manage the network infrastructure including technical requirements, analysis and implementation of DC-LAN, LAN.
- Install, configure, administer and maintain all Cisco Network switches and routers.
- Provide level-1/2 network support including system monitoring and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Experience on CISCO ACI.
- Advanced experience with multivendor global enterprise environment and hand-on complex Data Center tasks.
- Advanced experience and understanding of OSI or TCP/IP model.
- Advanced experience and understanding of dynamic routing (BGP and OSPF).
- Working experience and understanding in some of the following technical areas: Networking Protocols/Services BGP, OSPF, IPsec, GRE, HSRP/VRRP, NAT/PAT, SNMP, MPLS, VoIP, SIP, VPLS, QoS, T1, DS3, Ethernet, and Cisco ACI.
- Excellent technical abilities and working experience of Cisco network infrastructure.
- Excellent skills in English, both oral and written, are essential to perform this work as part of a global company.
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then please don’t delay in sending me your CV 🙂