Wireless Network Engineer – Sweden, Goteborg
- Develop global wireless/LTE/5G design standards and best practices
*Produce Wi-Fi solution design mapped to requirements and compliant to security policies
* Produce, finalize and issue Bill Of Materials for HW/SW order
* Technical Assessments of Suppliers, Solutioning Proposals and Hardware via RFI/RFP
* Conduct Site Surveys onsite as well as remotely & prepare site assessment findings
* Technical implementation support pre and post go-live
* Cisco Prime installation and configuration on assigned sites, wherever applicable
- LAN & Firewall design and compliance pre-requisites for wireless deployments.
* NRA alignment and compliance (ADA approvals and security interconnect).
* Wireless (LTE/WIFI) solution design review and alignment to LAN/NRA design.
* Technical assessment of suppliers, solutioning proposals and HW via RFI/RFP
* Attends project meetings and undertakes artefact reviews where required
- Support project in creating standard catalogue of wireless products
* Assess key cost reduction factors from technical perspective
- Understanding of IEEE802.11 protocol
- Basic Radio Frequency fundamentals eg how it propagates, attenuation
- Antenna characteristics, beamwidths and patterns
- Cisco WLAN solutions and configurations
- Understanding of Cisco WIFI hardware (Routers, Switches, Access Points etc)
- Skilled in Wireless Survey using Ekahau Pro tools
- Skilled with Wireless Analysis using protocol analyzer and Spectrum
- Understanding of Design documentation (templates available)
- Stakeholder Management
Familiar with setting up large scale wireless solution in Industrial outdoor environment and warehouses.
- Implement change on networking environment without unplanned service interruption
- Collaborate with network teams to design a low-cost and reliable network that meets the defined needs.
- Perform network studies and present decision base for management approval.
- Develop implementation plan for approved network changes and subsequently evaluate performance against signed-off decision bases.
- Expertise in Networking designing and implementation at large scale industries for automation and production purposes.
- In-depth knowledge and expertise on industry standard networking technologies and standard for LAN/WAN
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment
Job Duration: 6-12 Months