Network Security Engineer
One of my market leading clients is urgently looking for a Network Security Engineer to join their team in Romania on a Permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technologies and an international environment.
- Experience in networking environment with an emphasis on Network Security.
- Experience with Linux/UNIX.
- Basic networking technology skills along with a good understanding of cross platform technologies.
- Certified security engineer (typically CCSE or comparable).
- Certified technical engineer (typically Cisco CCNP or comparable).
- Good technical ability to implement Firewall change requests and any potential related L2/L3 router changes.
- Good technical ability to create and install Checkpoint objects for initial firewall policy.
- Good technical ability to build and configure Firewall devices (Checkpoint, Juniper and Cisco).
- Good technical ability to build and configure Proxies and IDS.
- Strong technical ability to provide troubleshooting in security environment and fault escalation.
- Strong technical ability to provide troubleshooting for connectivity issue.
- Full understanding and operational knowledge of loop prevention protocols like spanning tree protocols.
- Full understanding of operational knowledge for troubleshooting of routing protocols like EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, RIP including NAT.
- Full understanding of operational knowledge for troubleshooting of IOS/operating systems and CatOS.
- Full understanding of operational knowledge for troubleshooting of trunking protocols, VTP, 8021.Q etc.
- Full understanding of firewalls & different deployment architecture.
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks, and projects.
- Further development and professional advancement.
- Friendly and international working environment.
- Great salary and various benefits.
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you.
Please send me your CV immediately.