One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a Network Security Engineer to join their team in Romania.
This is a great opportunity to work with new technologies in an international environment.
What you need:
- Experience in networking environment with an emphasis on Network Security;
- 2-5 years’ experience with Linux/UNIX;
- Certified security engineer (typically CCSE or comparable);
- Certified technical engineer (typically Cisco CCNP or comparable);
- Good technical ability to create and install Checkpoint objects for initial firewall policy;
- Good technical ability to build and configure Firewall devices (Checkpoint, Juniper and Cisco);
- Good technical ability to build and configure Proxies and IDS;
- Strong technical ability to provide troubleshooting in security environment and fault escalation;
- Strong technical ability to provide troubleshooting for connectivity issue;
- Full understanding of operational knowledge for troubleshooting of routing protocols like EIGRP,
- OSPF, BGP, RIP including NAT;
- Full understanding of firewalls & different deployment architecture;
- Strong experience with change request management systems;
- Strong experience with network monitoring / management tools/ analysis tools;
- Strong experience with liaising with carriers and vendors for installations
- Good communication skills, fluent in local language and English (written/verbal)
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Limited slots available, Please send me your CV immediately!