Onsite Support Engineer | 6 months temp to hire | Mougins, France | Excellent rate
I am currently recruiting for an Onsite Support Engineer to work for a big multinational company in Mougins (FR). The primary duty of the Onsite Support Engineer is to provide technical expertise and support in facilitating the smooth running of the IT service technology platforms.
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities for the Onsite Support Engineer role:
- Take responsibility for the smooth running of all employees facing desktops, laptops, tablets, smart devices, OS's, Printers, VC rooms & applications.
- Provide support for any IT related issue as direct by management.
- Provide weekly reports to management for all issues at assigned sites
- Take ownership of incidents & service requests and professionally manage them through to resolution.
- Ensure all incidents, issues and changes are recorded by users through the service desk.
- Manage incidents, Service Request and changes through Service Now (service desk tool).
- Provide hands-on support for other IT teams, i.e. Networks, Security, Server Admin and Telephony as required
- Proactively manage assigned sites and suggest improvements and innovation.
- Undertake other tasks as assigned by management.
- Provide support for all IT related projects (there will be out of hours working, occasional nights and weekends)
Technical skills required for the Onsite Support Engineer role:
- Desktop support 1 and 2nd line support
- Microsoft 7/10 OS installation and reimaging
- Microsoft Office 2016 - Office 365 support
- Microsoft Outlook configuration, troubleshooting, housekeeping and administration
- Network troubleshooting, IP, DHCP, DNS 1st and 2nd line
- Printer troubleshooting and management
- Projector and audiovisual maintenance and support
Soft skills required for the Onsite Support Engineer role:
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills English & French, written and oral
- Ability to deal professionally with users, customers, and suppliers
- Ability to communicate technical information to none technical users
- Self-motivate committed and enthusiastic IT professional must be able to work on own initiative and without constant supervision.
- Proven experience of working in a high pressured corporate environment
- Understanding of ITIL
Shortlisting immediately - phone interview this week.
This role is suitable for an Onsite Support Engineer who is looking to work in a professional team within a successful multinational company.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV for consideration now!