I am looking for an experienced Onsite Support Engineer to join one of Europe’s largest and fastest-growing client in a progressive and innovative international team on a 24+ months contract in Finland.
Location: Finalnd – Tornio
Duration: 24 months
Language: Finnish + English
This role requires the following experience and qualifications:
- End User related equipment support, Non-production Equipment support, such as: laptops, desktops, printer, scanner, tablets, and associated peripherals, etc.
- Meeting Room related Equipment support,
- Video conferencing, audio systems, information sharing boards, digital signature, room booking screens
- Telephone Equipment support – Fixed Phones, VoIP Phones, PBX
- Mobiles phones and associated and peripheral
- Electronical punch-clocks (time stamp clocks)
- shall provide extended onsite support services for Equipment (Production equipment’s) and non-standard Software
- In addition to the above OSS engineer should follow customers IM, Request Management and Security process defined.
- Engineer will also perform below activity in accordance with customer process Spare Parts replacement, Incidents Falling Outside of Contracted Services , Installation – Site Survey , Installation Pre-Execution , Installation Execution , De-installation , Moves, Adds and Changes Services (MAC Services) and VIP Support
Slots are limited, interviews are starting in the coming days!
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered send me your CV ASAP. If you know someone that may be interested in this position or considered a good fit please send me their details as soon as you can, so I can get in contact with them.
Job Reference: Onsite Support