One of my market leading clients is urgently looking for a Oracle Developer to join their team in Paris France on a Permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technologies and an international environment.
- 8+ years of experience in implementing Oracle Utilities solutions.
- Hands on design & development experience using OUAF (Oracle Utilities Application Framework) and Java.
- Experience in developing java-based customizations including Algorithms, Batches, Service Programs, Change Handlers, User Exits, and Maintenance Extensions.
- Experience in developing interfaces like Inbound Web Services or XAI services, Outbound Messages, Web Service Adapter, File Extracts / Uploads, Sync Requests etc.
- Experience in developing Configuration Tools-based customizations including Portals, UI Maps Zones, Business Services, Service Scripts, Plugin Scripts, BPA Scripts, etc.
- Good understanding of CCB, MDM Data Model
- Good understanding of relational database design & Oracle SQL skills
- Experience desired in Oracle Utilities products like CC&B, MDM,MTM, MWB and MCP
- Experience with Oracle Utilities SDK and Eclipse
- Experience in Batch program development & troubleshooting”
- OUAF (Oracle Utilities Application Framework) and Java
- CCB, MDM Data Model, Oracle SQL skills, Oracle Utilities SDK and Eclipse, CC&B, MDM,MTM, MWB and MCP.
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks, and projects.
- Further development and professional advancement.
- Friendly and international working environment.
- Competitive salary and various benefits.
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you.
Please send me your CV immediately.